Fluor's involvement in the project began with design management services and expanded to include project and construction management, procurement, planning and scheduling, shipping / logistics, and estimating services with pull-through services.
The development features a marina with an extensive canal system for boating and world-class amenities throughout.
The Town Center consists of 13 buildings providing:
- 71,244 square feet of retail space
- 40,050 square feet of restaurant space
- 177,123 square feet of office space
- 105,823 square feet of town center residential space
- Central chiller plant with 2,100 tons of chilled water capacity
- Infrastructure distribution network to support all facilities