Fluor provided program management, design, construction engineering inspection services, and project controls for both the program management office and the individual projects.
Fluor supported ODOT by determining the best contract delivery methods for planned work (e.g., design-build or design-bid-build) and managing the quality assurance process for both types of projects.
ODBP performance was measured monthly based on achieving five Context Sensitive and Sustainable Solutions:
- Stimulation of the economy
- Efficient and cost-effective delivery practices
- Traffic mobility
- Project sensitivity to communities and landscape
- Capitalization on funding opportunities
- Monthly performance reports are published online.
The Oregon Bridge Program was recognized with more than 70 international, national, and regional awards, including:
- 2015 International Federation of Consulting Engineers Award of Merit
- 2015 Project Management Institute Project of the Year Finalist
- 2012 American Public Works Association Awards-Technical and Management Innovation category for programmatic permitting
- 2011 AASHTO President's Transportation Award for Environmental Excellence for programmatic permitting
- 2010 Roads and Bridges Top 10 Bridge for work on Bundle 401