The project involved production facilities and an export pipeline for 30,000 bpd crude oil development. The facilities included:
- Well-site facilities
- Central processing facilities
- Electrical power generation facilities; a 40-kilometer
- 12-inch flow line
- 40-kilometer power transmission line
- 130-kilometers of an 16-inch oil export pipeline; pump stations
- A produced water handling and injection system
This project received ARCO's Environmental Achievement Award and was cited as an outstanding success by the Ecuadorian Government.
Fluor helped the Client save $50 million by using an innovative monorail system to transport the pipe along the fragile right-of-way. This "invisible pipeline" was constructed on a 3-meter right-of-way.