Fluor will perform the engineering and procurement services to install a new flue gas steam generator, a wet gas scrubber and purge treatment unit. The purge treatment unit will treat residual gas generated in the refinery’s fluid catalytic cracker, reducing air emissions.
Fluor scope of work and services:
- Consistency check of basic engineering
- UOP - Basic engineering of FFCU modifications
- Parés y Álvarez - Basic engineering for interconnections
- Detail engineering / review of vendor engineering
- Seismic design reviewed and approved by 3rd party
- Balance of plant equipment and material supply
- Supply of tagged equipment and bulk materials
- Procurement of main equipment by ENAP (expediting by Fluor, logistics by ENAP):
- Wet gas scrubber and purge treatment unit
- Flue gas steam generator
Using an integrated approach, Fluor managed a distributed execution between the Buenos Aires, Santiago, New Delhi and Houston offices.