At Fluor, we are committed to fostering an environment that embraces diversity, equity and inclusion (DE&I), where all employees and stakeholders are able to fulfill their potential regardless of their ethnicity, background, disabilities, orientation or gender.
Fluor's DE&I framework is based on the following impact pillars:
- Champion an inclusive culture.
- Recruit, develop and retain talent.
- Enhance employee experience.
- Improve social progress and impact.
At Fluor we:
- Respect diversity, equity and inclusion at all levels of our organization.
- Embrace 'listening and learning' as a positive progressive philosophy.
- Build an inclusive organization representative of the communities in which we operate, across all our businesses.
- Enrich our employees and communities by providing training, development and education opportunities.
- Maximize our support and market access for diverse and local suppliers in all the regions where our work is performed.
We will demonstrate our commitment to DE&I by:
- Promoting continuous, transparent dialogue at all levels.
- Monitoring and benchmarking our DE&I program against identified goals.
- Reporting on our DE&I progress.
Fluor will continuously review our DE&I framework to ensure we are achieving our objectives.
Download Fluor's Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Statement.