Fluor's technical experts constantly look for ways to streamline project delivery methods. Fabrication is a proven solution to improve capital efficiencies for some of the most challenging project conditions for clients across all industries.
Because modularization is not a one-size-fits-all solution, Fluor works closely with each client to develop a project execution strategy that creates the best value. Fluor's integrated approach to fabrication solutions offers a range of options to fit clients' specific needs.
Fluor's extensive modular project experience and comprehensive knowledge of the EPFC and project management process result in fabrication and construction strategies optimized for cost and schedule benefits.
The advantages that Fluor brings to fabrication projects include:
- Fluor's global fabrication facilities
- Dedicated fabrication group supporting global project strategies and resources
- Advanced commodity sourcing methods and focused offsite fabrication procurement support
- Global market knowledge / Global purchasing volume
- Fabrication-driven execution / Input in design to optimize constructability
- Safety, Environmental and Quality benefits with shop fabrication
- Proprietary module optimization design processes
- Dedicated modular logistics team