Fluor Infrastructure B.V. CO2 Performance Ladder and CO2 Reduction Policy
The CO2 Performance Ladder is a tool used by organizations to reduce their carbon emissions. It is an initiative of the Foundation for Climate Friendly Procurement and Business (SKAO), which certifies organizations at different levels on the ladder.
Since 2016, Fluor Infrastructure B.V. (FIBV) has been certified at the highest level, level 5.
View FIBV’s certificate (Dutch PDF with Fluor Infrastructure B.V. CO2-Prestatieladder information).
CO2 Reduction Policy and Goals
FIBV defined targets and measures for CO2 reduction that are reflected in our FIBV energy policy (Dutch PDF with Fluor Infrastructure B.V. CO2-Beleid information), which is updated yearly.
FIBV has analyzed two chains of its scope 3 emissions.
See this page on the SKAO website for details and the latest version of the related report.
FIBV is participating in multiple value chain initiatives. Find out more about these initiatives here (PDF download).
Performance and Results
Every six months, FIBV publishes its results both internally and externally. These reports track FIBV's progress towards its objectives both for the company and for the projects for which a CO2-related award advantage has been obtained.
- Q1-Q2 2022 Report (Dutch PDF)
- Full-Year 2021 Report (Dutch PDF)
- Full-Year 2021 Evaluation Report (Dutch PDF)
- Q1-Q2 2021 Report (Dutch PDF)
- Full-Year 2020 Report (Dutch PDF)
- Full-Year 2020 Evaluation Report (Dutch PDF)
- Q1-Q2 2020 Report (Dutch PDF)
- Full-Year 2019 Report (Dutch PDF)
- Full-Year 2019 Evaluation Report (Dutch PDF)
- Q1-Q2 2019 Report (Dutch PDF)