Fluor Social Media Community Standards
At Fluor, we believe in open communication and value the conversations that are fostered through our social media communities on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. Employees, clients and other industry professionals are equally encouraged to connect, share, discuss and discover ideas through our social networks.
To keep these conversations focused and ensure a safe, inclusive online community for everyone, we’ve established a few guidelines in the form of these community standards. If you post on one of our social media channels, or otherwise respond or comment on one of our posts, you are agreeing to abide by these guidelines:
Fluor has zero tolerance for racism, violence, bigotry, bullying, hate speech, harassment or threats. We reserve the right to remove any posts that don’t adhere to our guidelines and to block anyone who violates them repeatedly. Specifically, we do not tolerate posts that are:
- Hateful in language targeting race/ethnicity, age, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual preference or orientation, nationality or political beliefs
- Abusive, harassing, stalking, threatening of violence or attacking others
- References to upsetting or distressing subjects
Your comments should be related to the topics posted on our social networks. We reserve the right to delete off-topic content that includes the following:
- Spam or fraudulent links
- False, inaccurate or misleading information
- Text, pictures or images that could be described as offensive, obscene, profane, vulgar, offensive or sexually explicit
- Respect copyright. Only post content if you have the proper permission from its rightful owner.
Fluor reserves the right to remove any content or comments that do not adhere to these guidelines or any other applicable terms, rules or laws. We may also block users who violate the rules or otherwise abuse our online communities.