Fluor has been notified of fraudulent employment offers being made, via email and otherwise, to prospective candidates.
These fraudulent offers instruct prospective candidates to provide detailed passport and security clearance information, and/or to pay application and processing fees.
These are FRAUDULENT communications.
- Fluor does NOT require any payment or fees from prospective candidates.
- Fluor does NOT send any recruitment email from generic email addresses such as "@gmail.com", "@engineer.com", "@accountant.com" or "@worker.com."
Even if the email address contains the word "Fluor", the email may not be from Fluor.
Examples include email addresses ending in "@fluorgroup.ca" and "fluorscorp-us.com."
- Fluor only uses recruitment email addresses ending in "@fluor.com."
- Fluor Industrial Services, a Fluor subsidiary, uses recruitment email addresses ending in "@fluoris.com."
- Just because an email looks like it is coming from an email address ending "@fluor.com" or "@fluoris.com" does not guarantee that it is legitimate. If the content of the email looks suspicious or if a different email address appears in place of the Fluor one when you hit Reply, please report the email to email@example.com
Do not provide any personal / financial information whatsoever, or make any payments requested by any email or other communication requesting such data to secure employment with Fluor or any of its subsidiaries.
If you receive such a message, you are advised to contact the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center (iC3) and provide any details you may have.
You may also forward the messages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in employment with Fluor, please visit Fluor Careers.