Accelerating Commercialization of Disruptive Technology
In the innovation ecosystem, the viability, speed-to-market and implementation of emerging technologies are top considerations along the journey to commercialization.
Through Fluor's business incubation platform, clients and partners engage with the company's global network of cross-industry experts. Fluor offers more than a century of experience in nurturing emerging technologies and accelerating commercialization.
Fluor’s business incubation platform provides:
- Scale-up and Scale-out Pathways: Technologists, fellows and highly skilled process engineers produce advanced modeling, techno-economic evaluations and guidance on commercialization and deployment options.
- Early Design Development: Fluor's early EPC engagement brings value to technology innovators / start-ups, owners / operators, funding channels and academia by accelerating the pathway to commercialization with credibility and know-how.
- Commercialization Experience: With 1,200 active patents and 15 licensed technologies, Fluor is both an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contractor and a licensor. Thus, Fluor offers a unique perspective by applying its EPC experience to commercializing industry-defining, first-of-a-kind (FOAK) technology.
Fluor's business incubation platform helps partners to analyze their solutions comprehensively, including:
- Techno-economic analysis and scalability
- Design optimization and case configuration
- Balance of plant and total system integration
- Supply chain and commercial strategies
- Estimating and project planning
- Constructability and fabricability
- Maintainability and operability