Plant Engineering Services provides high-quality, cost-effective solutions based on:
- A business model built around sustainable client relationships
- Market-based, competitive pricing
- Execution based on proven practices and scaled to fit project requirements
- Lean management structure and processes, with ability to respond quickly to client needs
- Engineering staff with multi-discipline skill sets
- Hands-on experience with industrial clients in 24/7/365 environments
- Expertise in power systems design and analysis
- Ability to workshare across Plant Engineering Services locations
Plant Engineering Services employs flexible execution strategies, including office-based project execution, site-based teams, and in‑plant seconded personnel.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Fluor, Plant Engineering Services LLC offers the added value of access to Fluor's specialty engineering, training, global engineering centers of excellence, global procurement and subject matter experts through Fluor's Knowledge
OnLineSM information sharing system.
Industries served by Plant Engineering Services include refining and petrochemicals, chemicals, specialty chemicals, oil and gas, power generation, midstream, pulp and paper, mining and minerals, and manufacturing.