The One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services Contract (OASIS) is a government-wide 10-year Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract designed to provide flexible and innovative solutions for a full range of service requirements that integrate multiple professional services disciplines and ancillary services/products via multiple contract types.
- The use of NAICS pools in which services can span 29 NAICS codes and 6 exceptions or 34 codes - exceptions in all standardized labor categories
- An automated pricing tool that can be used in building realistic estimates
- Facilitates managing Small Business (SB) programs and goals through setting aggressive SB goals
- Longer-term planning – OASIS has no program ceiling, a five-year base and one five-year option.
- Tiered Access fee - OASIS offers an Innovative tiered access fee, ranging from 0.1 percent - 0.75 percent based on obligation level.
Fluor Selected for 5-Year Position for the U.S. General Services Administration's One Acquisition Solution for Integrated Services Contract
Contractor Capabilities for OASIS
For more than 70 years, Fluor has been providing technical and project expertise to U.S. Government agencies.
Fluor is an industry leader providing rapid response, life support services, logistics, construction and operations and maintenance for global military operations and humanitarian and disaster relief missions. Fluor's support services to U.S. Government agencies include base engineering and construction, base operations, contingency operations, emergency response, and life support services. Utilizing a commercial execution model to scale services and rapidly deploy resources, Fluor provides support to clients around the world and around the clock.
DUNS Number: 059220392
CAGE Code: 7T617
OASIS Contract and Modifications
Vice President, Fluor Government Group Sales