Fluor has been designing and building onshore and subsea pipeline projects for more than 100 years. Engineering, procurement and construction management services for pipeline projects include feasibility studies through detailed design, permitting, construction, program management and initial operation.
Our expertise encompasses both small and large diameter pipelines for the transportation of commodities including:
- Crude oil – light to heavy, with diluents and sweet to sour
- Liquefied petroleum gases (LPGs) – butane, propane and propylene
- Natural gas – sweet as well as sour natural gas, dense phase and high pressure
- Refined petroleum products – gasoline, diesel, jet fuel, etc.
- Special use gases & chemicals – nitrogen, carbon dioxide, hydrogen, ammonia, liquid chlorine & sulfuric acid
- Water – waste to potable, including seawater and produced water
Fluor is strong in all major facets of pipeline design as well as structural, civil, mechanical, electrical, instrument and SCADA system engineering. Fluor has the proven experience and global reach to execute the complete range of challenging pipeline projects: