Fluor is a global engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), maintenance and project management leader in the polysilicon marketplace. Fluor has experience executing numerous polysilicon projects around the world, in Norway, Russia, Singapore, Spain and the United States. Fluor built one of the world's largest polysilicon projects in China valued at over $1 billion. Fluor has the expertise and global resources to deliver fast-track polysilicon projects to clients globally.
Fluor served as the program manager on many of these projects. We integrate our Global Execution Centers, design institutes and technology vendors to deliver quality facilities.
Clients in this marketplace depend on Fluor as the contractor of choice and single point of responsibility for the entire photovoltaic value chain. Services include:
- Manufacturing design-build for ingots, wafers and cell production
- Operations and maintenance
- Program management
- Site selection
- Trichlorosilane (TCS) and polysilicon integration
- Worldwide procurement, construction and construction management
Fluor also brings experience in multiple polysilicon technologies:
- Engagement in polysilicon production via the metallurgical route
- Integration of existing TCS and Siemens processes for producing polysilicon
- Timely scale-up and commercialization of emerging technologies