Experience in Harsh Environments
Working in cold environments can be dangerous. Weather conditions can cause major delays. Fluor offers the experience acquired from a multitude of previous and ongoing work in the arctic and other cold climate areas, to provide engineering, design, fabrication and management services for capital projects.
Fluor's experience incorporates our blend of construction knowledge, design expertise and major project execution required to complete projects in the arctic and similar areas. Fluor's experience for such projects includes:
- Assessing modular construction strategies
- Conceptual designs and analyses
- Construction planning
- Economic / site / route evaluations
- Environmental studies
- Material and construction bid packages
- Operation and maintenance manuals
- Procurement and logistics
- Project planning and scheduling
Our highly skilled technical experts embrace Client challenges, such as building a minimum structure in a seismically active location to designing a 12,000 ton float-over placed in ice pack conditions.
Read about Fluor's construction expertise in construction execution, fabrication and modular construction capabilities.