Fluor Site Connect utilizes the latest technology to extend Fluor’s construction management tools to the field. Collecting construction project data on loose paper forms is an administrative headache. Paper forms are riddled with errors and omissions. They take multiple steps to process into usable (digital) data, and they create days or weeks of time delays, which result in significant and unnecessary costs.
Fluor Site Connect is a secure solution that allows any business line within Fluor to go paperless using tablets real time 4G, Wi-Fi, or LAN connectivity to realize the benefits of a fully digital process.
Fluor Site Connect is not just a paperless work process. The solution is an integration of construction work processes eliminating duplication of effort and delivering just in time requirements to our site teams; orchestrating a collection of tasks to be performed by the right person at the precise right time.
Fluor Site Connect provides a point of use solution to support work processes including workface planning, weld management, quality management, progress tracking, material management and site safety.
- Approved by Fluor governance for public, general, and restricted data classifications
- Uses existing forms as the digital template for ease of transition and immediate adoption
- Allows for capture of enhanced data such as photographs, drawings, videos, GPS, barcodes, signatures and more
- Allows for complex business rules in the form so data is 100% accurate 100% of the time
- Remotely dispatch site data and work orders
- Allows for GPS tracking and turn by turn navigation
- Works over Cellular / Wi-Fi / LAN connection or disconnected (store and forward)