Global Procurement Management Expertise in the UK and Globally
Fluor’s global procurement organisation is comprised of 2,300 experienced professionals around the world. Fluor leverages procurement expertise and global supplier networks to provide the best value for Clients' capital investments. Fluor's centre-led procurement organisation manages an annual global spend of nearly $12 billion in equipment, materials and services through strategic sourcing, material management, contract management and logistics functions.
Fluor leverages procurement pricing for our Clients' benefit by using our global execution strategy and 220 full-time procurement professionals located in Fluor's Shanghai office. Sourcing professionals in China support Fluor and Clients with:
- Development of supply options to meet specific project requirements
- Identification and pre-qualification of suppliers
- Quality assessments and quality management services
- Purchase order administration, expedition, SQS, logistics and finance
- General consulting: strategic planning, China T&C, finance and regulatory requirements
Fluor’s staffing subsidiary, TRS Staffing Solutions (TRS®), offers complete human resources solutions that help Clients meet their variable workforce needs. TRS’s in-depth knowledge is valuable for sourcing top quality candidates for a variety of professional, engineering and technical opportunities across a range of sectors.