Fluor Offers Clients Fabrication Solutions in the UK.
Clients are increasingly seeking companies that can offer integrated engineering, procurement, fabrication and construction approaches to project execution. Fluor’s global EPC execution platform and offsite fabrication capabilities provide advantages to help Clients in the UK and the region achieve significant time and cost savings, support fast-track project schedules and reduce risks such as adverse weather conditions and labour shortages.
Fabrication benefits include:
- Early fabrication design improves constructability
- Modularisation-specific designs
- Focused material and equipment procurement planning to support offsite fabrication
- Established supplier relationships
- Global market knowledge / Global purchasing volume
- Supply chain / Logistics / Expediting
- Quality control / Quality assurance
Fluor offers two approaches to offsite fabrication.
Fluor operates four full-service fabrication yards around the globe to provide Clients with integrated solutions to modular engineering, fabrication and assembly, modular construction and asset support services. The fabrication yards are located in Canada, China, Mexico and Russia.
Fluor also has a global network of fabrication suppliers to provide engineering, fabrication, module assembly and construction services to Clients worldwide. With access to more than 145 major independently operated fabrication yards globally, Fluor has the global reach to provide fabrication solutions anywhere in the world.