Fluor’s Engineering Expertise in the UK and Globally
Fluor’s engineering expertise covers a broad spectrum of industries including in gas processing, oil and gas production, power, offshore services, petroleum refining, chemicals and petrochemicals, pharmaceuticals, mining and metals, transportation and telecommunications and government agencies.
Fluor integrates engineering, procurement, construction (EPC), maintenance and project management. To ensure a project’s efficient and innovative front-end engineering and design, Fluor employs industry leaders that incorporate engineering, construction, procurement and project management expertise throughout the life cycle of the project.
Fluor’s engineering and design solutions are internationally recognised in the industry:
- Fluor ranked No. 1 in the Engineering & Construction Industry of the FORTUNE® Magazine “World's Most Admired Companies®” list for six years in a row, 2012-2017.
- Fluor ranked No. 1 on ENR's list of Top 100 Contractors by New Contracts in 2016.
- Fluor ranked No. 1 on ENR's list of Top 20 Design Firms by Sector: Industrial Process / Petroleum in 2016.
- Fluor ranked No. 2 on ENR's list of Top 400 Contractors in 2016.
- Fluor ranked No. 4 on ENR's list of Top 500 Design Firms in 2016.
Fluor’s conceptual design expertise aligns the Client’s project, function, scope, cost and objectives to optimise project success. Fluor’s design services include feasibility studies, project-development planning, technology evaluation, risk-management assessments, global siting, financial planning, constructability reviews, life-cycles optimisation and front-end engineering and design (FEED).
Learn more about Fluor’s Engineering and Design capabilities globally.