Graduates - Fluor U.K. Graduate Training Scheme
Fluor offers an excellent Graduate Training Scheme to gain experience on a wide variety of projects on some of the most challenging and complex projects in the United Kingdom and around the world.
Fluor provides on-going training and education for employees through:
- Four years monitored professional training under the direction of a qualified technical mentor to achieve Chartered status in your chosen profession
- On-the-job training seminars, classes, or self-study programmes
- Working with professionally qualified colleagues who share their expertise and experience
- Access to state-of-the-art technologies across a broad range of industries
- Work experience in the field as well as in the office
An engineering specific degree, either Masters or Bachelors level (or equivalent) from an accredited University is required to qualify for our engineering roles.
We welcome applications from talented graduates who have the ability to thrive in an innovative and dynamic work environment.
We accept and review CVs throughout the year, until suitable candidates have been successfully identified. Graduate intake is usually September of each year.
Dependent on discipline, our graduate selection process is subject to change, however, typically involves a first round interview and, subject to performance, attendance at an on-site Assessment Day.
Apply and submit your CV online via Careers/Graduates.