Fluor Supports Diversity and Inclusion.
Fluor’s commitment to people has remained steadfast for more than 100 years. Our global salaried and craft workforce supports the company’s ability to provide integrated solutions to Clients.
Fluor’s employee and workplace strategy includes a core commitment to ethical business practices combined with building long standing relationships with all stakeholders. In addition, our commitment to workforce diversity and inclusion remains at the forefront of the day-to-day operations.
Diversity and Inclusion are embodied in the company’s Core Values, specifically Teamwork, to support superior business results.
Fluor's systemic approach to foster diversity and inclusion enables the company to:
- Attract, develop, support and retain a world-class workforce well-equipped to meet the challenges of the future.
- Offer employees an engaging work environment that presents each person with opportunities to attain his or her full potential.
- Generate global, cross-cultural understanding and innovative thinking that can be relied upon by Fluor's worldwide Client base.
- Establish effective relationships with business and joint venture partners and consortia, as well as facilitate the successful integration of mergers and acquisitions.
- Expand opportunities for a broad range of businesses in an extensive network of goods and services suppliers.
- Have a positive impact on the quality of life through the company’s support of education, health, and human services programs in the communities where Fluor’s employees live and work.
Fluor's continuous dedication to diversity and inclusion provides a key competitive advantage for the company's long term success.