Fluor Provides Innovative EPC Services for Complex Infrastructure Projects around the Globe.
Fluor South Africa understands the critical importance of developing infrastructure for growth across the African continent. In order to successfully execute complex Infrastructure projects, Fluor’s portfolio of EPC solutions includes consulting, design-build, programme management, innovative financing approaches and complimentary partnerships to meet Client cost and schedule objectives. Fluor’s Infrastructure projects include new construction or refurbishment of aging infrastructure. Fluor infrastructure and transportation projects span numerous markets.
- Aviation – Fluor can assist Clients interested in developing new airports or refurbishing existing ones. Fluor’s innovative financing options and design-build approaches optimize capital investments and shorten delivery schedules.
- Bridges – Fluor leads multi-discipline teams to design and build new bridges and improve aging transportation structures.
- Commercial & Institutional – Fluor provides design-build and programme management services to Clients for mixed-use developments in the commercial sector, research and development facilities and health care complexes.
- Offshore Wind Farms – Fluor is at the forefront of developing offshore wind farm projects to generate sustainable and renewable energy and reduce carbon emissions.
- Ports and Marine Terminals – Fluor has the design-build expertise to support ports and marine terminals for Clients in diverse industries around the world.
- Public-Private Partnerships (PPPs) – Fluor has structured public-private partnerships for major global infrastructure projects. PPPs give government agencies alternative financing options to bring infrastructure projects to completion.
- Rail and Transit – Fluor manages large, complex rails projects in various global locations. Fluor’s expertise includes design management, programme management, construction and operations and maintenance.
- Telecommunications – Fluor’s telecommunication experience includes wireline and wireless systems, public safety and telecommunications facilities and highway communications networks.
- Toll Roads and Highways – Fluor provides programme management, design-build. Innovative financing approaches and operations and maintenance services to Clients for major toll road and highway projects.
Read more about Fluor’s Infrastructure experience around the globe.