Infrastructure Client Markets
Fluor is an industry leader in developing large complex infrastructure projects for domestic and international governments. With an increased global demand for major new transportation programs with project sizes of greater magnitude and more complex scope, Fluor can develop creative and innovative solutions to meet Clients’ financial and construction objectives.
We provide high-value solutions for airport infrastructure, bridges, highways, rail, toll roads and transit systems using innovating financing delivery methods such as public-private partnerships and design-build execution.
Examples of Infrastructure projects include:
- Aviation terminal infrastructure
- Bridge projects including new and replacement bridges
- Commercial and institutional projects including mixed-use developments.
- Public-private partnerships to fund highway and rail transportation projects.
- Telecommunication systems.