Fluor Has Been Involved in Gas Processing Projects with a Combined Capacity of More Than 60 MTPA on Five Continents.
Fluor has served the gas processing industry for over half a century and has participated in a wide variety of liquefied natural gas (LNG) developments. These LNG activities include liquefaction, floating LNG, utilities and offsites and regasification terminals.
Three principles in Fluor’s culture enable our Clients to receive maximum benefits:
- Depth of Experience -
Experienced staff that can apply the best technology to your projects
- Project Specific Knowledge -
Teams that understand the complexity of executing LNG projects
Search for Innovation -
Value-added solutions to minimize capital and operating costs
Comprehensive Base of LNG Facilities Experience
- Combined Heat and Power Systems
- Flare analysis and design
- Floating Storage and Regasification Unit (FSRU) specification and procurement
- Gas treating and contaminants removal
- Invar Solutions for FSRU Jetty Refurbishment
- Liquefaction processes
- LNG peak shaving plants
- LNG boil-off and vapor recovery systems
- LNG loading / unloading terminals
- LNG safety and risk analysis
- LNG storage and Jetty Designs
- LNG truck loading
- Marine facilities
- Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) recovery and fractionation
- Pipe in Pipe solutions for remote access of the LNG Carrier
- Seawater system design and environmental mitigation
- Utilities and Offsites (U&O)
Fluor’s work in LNG has included feasibility studies, technology evaluations, technical audits, process equipment optimization and selection, basic design, project specifications development, permitting support, front-end engineering and design (FEED), detailed engineering, procurement, construction, start-up assistance and maintenance support.
The combination of both LNG and marine terminal capabilities, along with project management and financing expertise, has placed Fluor in the forefront of LNG receiving terminal design.
Contact us for more information.