Fluor's life-cycle capabilities have been applied to produce some of the largest, most innovative and successful projects in the offshore oil and gas industry. Our goal is to provide cost-focused execution with leading edge technologies helping Clients reduce operating costs, improve profitability and increase production efficiencies.
Capabilities encompass project conceptual design, feasibility studies and front-end engineering design (FEED) and continues through detailed engineering, procurement support and construction management. Fluor offers independent solutions leveraging high-flow assurance capability, coupled with practical marine construction expertise.
Fixed production facilities expertise includes:
- Chemical injection and water injection
- Flare relief and blow-down
- Flow assurance
- Gas compression: lift, injection, export
- Heating / cooling
- High integrity pressure protection system (HIPPS)
- LPG extraction
- Mobile offshore production unit (MOPU)
- Oil/gas/water separation
- Pipelines, flowlines and risers
- Power generation and utility systems
- Produced water treatment