Fluor's onshore pipeline experience includes more than 200,000 miles of installed pipeline, developed for a wide range of terrains, including deserts, mountains, oceans and rain forests, and for climates ranging from sweltering tropics to the frozen arctic. Fluor has a proven track record for large-diameter, complex, high-pressure and logistically challenged pipeline projects worldwide.
- Discrete simulation analysis capability
- Environmental impact studies and reports
- Fatigue analysis
- Geo-hazard design
- GIS database design and analysis
- High pressure pipelines
- Multi-phase flow
- Pipe stress analysis
- Pipeline pipe mill certifications and inspection
- Risk evaluation / mitigation
- Route optimization and logistics planning
- Steady-state and transient hydraulic analysis
- Strain-based or risk-based design
- Water body, road, rail, existing pipeline and beach crossings
Fluor offers a complete solution to your energy transportation needs. In conjunction with pipelines, we design, build and integrate all the related facilities.