Fluor's Graduates Advancing to Professionalism (GAP)SM Program
Concerned with the professional development and social needs of graduates, Fluor's GAP program serves to integrate recent college graduates into Fluor at all levels, bridging the professionalism gap with focused graduate integration. The GAP program is currently thriving in Fluor's Greenville, Houston, and Southern California offices.
GAP goals include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Creating a learning environment at Fluor to instill a well-rounded business perspective in each recent graduate
- Presenting an opportunity for graduates to network with peers, clients, and management
- Providing feedback of the effectiveness of Fluor to upper management to foster a better workplace
Benefits of GAP
GAP seeks to ''bridge the gap'' between Fluor and college graduates, providing benefits such as:
- New ideas and a high level of energy and enthusiasm towards Fluor's effort to work faster, safer, and smarter
- Increased understanding of Fluor culture
- Increased teamwork through strong social ties
- Improved communication skills
- Enhanced pride in the company and work
- Increased exposure to Fluor management
- Numerous opportunities to collaborate with peers in other disciplines
New graduates employed at Fluor are strongly encouraged to get involved in their local GAP chapter. For more specific information regarding the GAP program, employees should contact their local HR College Relations representative.
Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Learn more about diversity & inclusion.