As one of the world's leading contractors, Fluor is committed to attracting, developing, and retaining the industry's best craft talent. Fluor's comprehensive benefits programs are designed to promote craft employee health, wellness, and financial security.
Below is information to learn more about Fluor's competitive and complete benefits program for 2014.
- Medical Coverage
- Health Companion Buy-Up Options
- Dental Coverage
- Non-Contributory Employee Life Insurance
- Contributory Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- On-The-Job Accident
- Short-Term Disability
- Foreman Long-Term Disability
- Craft Employees, 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Credit Union
- Vision Discount Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Training & Development Courses
- Group Auto/Home Insurance
- Legal Services Plan
- Critical Illness Insurance
Fluor is an equal opportunity employer that recognizes the value of a diverse workforce. All qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability and/or protected veteran status. Learn more about diversity and inclusion.
Search Craft jobs that match your skills.
Craft Job Area
To select or deselect multiple items in a list, please use the advanced search form.