Cost-Effective Fabrication Solutions are Part of Fluor's Full EPFC Service Offerings in Canada
Offsite fabrication offers significant time and cost savings, supports fast-track project schedules, and helps reduce risks such as adverse weather conditions and labour shortages.
Fluor optimizes overall fabrication and construction configuration for cost and schedule advantages, leveraging Fluor's full range of EPFC (engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction) expertise.
Advantages of Fabrication
- Early fabrication design to improve constructability
- Modularization-specific designs
- Focused material and equipment procurement planning to support off-site fabrication
- Advanced sourcing methods
- Global market knowledge / Global purchasing volume
- Supply chain / Logistics / Expediting
- Quality control / Quality assurance
Fluor has the ability to perform the fabrication of large-scales modules at one of the Fluor fabrication yards strategically located in Edmonton, Canada; Zhuhai, Guangdong Province, China; Tampico Mexico; and Sakhalin Island, Russia. Fluor operates these fabrication yards to provide Clients with integrated modular engineering, fabrication and assembly, modular construction, and asset support services.
In addition, Fluor has access to more than 145 independently operated fabrication yards worldwide. Fluor’s fabrication capabilities allow them to effectively manage third party fabricators to meet fabrication standards in diverse industries.