Fluor Canada leverages Fluor’s global procurement network to offer Clients competitive advantages.
Fluor Canada is supported by the company’s global procurement organization comprised of 1,600 professionals worldwide. Fluor’s procurement organization has 24/7 capability and access to virtually all of the manufacturing, fabrication, and distribution centers of the world. The professional procurement team brings a broad range of expertise to meet the unique demands of each Client and are drawn from offices that can provide the most cost-effective deployment of personnel.
Fluor China Sourcing
Fluor has the unique ability to provide Clients with leveraged procurement pricing by using 200 full-time procurement professionals located in our Shanghai office. Source professionals in China support Fluor project teams and Clients with:
- Development of supply options to meet specific project requirements
- Identification and pre-qualification of suppliers
- Quality assessments and quality management services
- Purchase order administration, expedition, SQS, logistics, and finance
- General consulting: strategic planning, China T&C, finance and regulatory requirements