Fluor Recognized for Project Excellence, HSE Excellence and Sustainable Practices.
Fluor continues to be recognized for its industry leadership, project execution excellence, HSE performance, sustainability and knowledge management.
- Ranked No. 1 in the Engineering & Construction Industry of the FORTUNE® Magazine “World's Most Admired Companies®” list for six years in a row, 2012-2017.
- Ranked No. 155 on FORTUNE 500® list in 2016.
- Ranked in the 2016 Top 10 International Design Firms by Region - Canada by Engineering News-Record
- Ranked No. 1 in ENR magazine's 2016 list of Top 100 Contractors by New Contracts and Top 20 Design Firms by Sector: Industrial Process / Petroleum; Ranked No. 2 on ENR's Top 400 Contractors list; Ranked No. 4 on ENR's Top 500 Design Firms list.
Human Resources Excellence
- Fluor was selected as one of Alberta's Top 70 Employers in 2016.
- In 2015, Fluor ranked as one of Canada's Top Employers for Young People.
- Recognized as one of the Aon Hewitt Top Companies for Leaders® in North America.
- The Construction Owners Association of Alberta named Fluor the 2016 Best Practices Award winner for our modularization innovation on the Shell Quest project. The Quest project marked the full implementation of Fluor's first-of-a-kind, patented 3rd Gen Modular ExecutionSM.
- In 2015, Engineering News Record named the Quest Carbon Capture Facility project as a Global Best Project in the Power/Industrial category.
- In 2015, the Edison AwardsTM selected Fluor's 3rd Gen Modular Execution approach, utilized on Shell’s Quest project, as the bronze award winner in the energy and conservation category.
Knowledge Management Leadership
- Fluor Canada received Shell's P&T Heavy Oil Contractor Safety "Best Leadership Display" award in 2015.
- In 2015, Fluor Canada Ltd. was presented with the United Way® of Calgary's Spirits of Gold award for Employees Making a Difference in the community.
- The ASCE awarded the Windsor-Essex Parkway in Windsor, Ontario, Canada with their 2012 Sustainable Civil Engineering award. Fluor is a member of the consortium responsible for finance, design, construction, operations and maintenance of the parkway.
- Fluor has been recognized by Ethisphere magazine as a World's Most Ethical Company® for 11 consecutive years, 2017-2007.
- Fluor recognized by Transparency International-USA with the organization's Corporate Leadership Award for Fluor's global anti-corruption initiatives and for its promotion of transparency and accountability within business, government and civil society.
- Fluor now has 25,000 members in its award-winning knowledge management system, Knowledge OnLineSM.
- Fluor was selected one of the "Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprises (MAKE)" for the tenth consecutive year in 2015.
See more of Fluor’s recognition for business, safety and project execution excellence.