Polysilicon Projects – EPCM Services
Fluor is a global engineering, procurement, construction and maintenance (EPCM) and project management leader in the polysilicon marketplace. Fluor currently executes numerous polysilicon projects around the world, in Norway, Russia, Singapore, Spain, and the United States, and recently completed one of the world’s largest polysilicon projects in China valued at over $1 billion. Fluor has the expertise and global resources to deliver fast-track polysilicon projects to clients globally.
Fluor serves as the program manager on many of these projects, integrating its Global Execution Centers, design institutes, and technology vendors to deliver quality facilities.
Clients in this marketplace depend on Fluor as the contractor of choice and single point of responsibility for the entire photovoltaic value chain. Services include:
- Program management
- Site selection
- Trichlorosilane (TCS) and Polysilicon integration
- Manufacturing design-build for ingots, wafers, and cell production
- Worldwide procurement, construction, and construction management
- Operations and maintenance
Fluor also brings experience in multiple polysilicon technologies:
- Integration of existing TCS and Siemens processes for producing polysilicon
- Timely scale-up and commercialization of emerging technologies
- Engagement in polysilicon production via the metallurgical route