Onshore Oil & Gas Production Projects – EPCM Services
Fluor understands the critical success factors driving onshore oil and gas production and terminal businesses, providing practical solutions to maximize project investments. Fluor's teams of international experts have unparalled knowledge in front-end and process engineering, front-end design, and international procurement with unrivaled experience in the management of large, complex projects.
More than 80 percent of Fluor's business in the oil and gas production marketplace comes from repeat clients who rely on Fluor to provide the resources, experience, and integrated capabilities to deliver their projects with maximized reliability.
Fluor's capabilities include:
- Enhanced oil recovery systems, especially CO2 (raw-gas production, handling, treating, dehydration, compression, injection, metering, etc.)
- Steam-generating plants and distribution systems for thermal-recovery projects
- Gas compression and injection systems
- Production systems for conventional fluids such as oil, gas and petroleum products as well as unusual fluids such as orimulsion, acrylic acid, and nitrogen
- Gathering systems (flowlines, testlines, manifolds, metering, etc.)
- Separation systems (gas-oil-water separation; gas and oil dehydration, desanding, desalting, and sweetening facilities; test facilities; produced-water handling and treating facilities; etc.)
- Storage systems, gauging, and metering
- Artificial-lift systems
- Water-source studies and gathering-system design
- Water injection systems (treating, pumping, metering, and distribution facilities)
Fluor blends the practical approach of operating personnel with the design capabilities of an engineering firm to efficiently solve petroleum-production challenges.