Fluor’s employee benefits and human resources programs are designed to attract and retain the best employees. As one of the world’s largest global engineering, project management and maintenance providers, Fluor provides the opportunity to work on some of the world’s most high profile projects in Australia and overseas, alongside talented and highly acclaimed industry specialists. A recognised and tailored career tracking and development program offers the right experience and opportunity to progress.
In addition to competitive remuneration packages, Fluor offers a variety of benefit options* such as:
- Flexible work schedule and hours, e.g., nine-day fortnight working pattern
- Choice of corporate health plan
- Novated car leasing plan
- Negatively geared investment loans
- Subsidy towards fitness memberships and services
* Benefit options are subject to business group, project, and work location.