Fluor is one of a few global companies that execute large and complex EPC projects for clients in the oil, gas, and chemical industries.
In Australia since 1959, Fluor is an EPC contractor of choice for both greenfield and brownfield projects, providing conceptual and feasibility studies through detailed design and construction.
Fluor's extensive Energy & Chemicals project experience in Australia includes: oil and gas production; natural gas pipelines, including pumping stations and terminal facilities; oil refining; low-sulfur diesel; chemicals; and petrochemicals.
Project highlights in Australia include:
- LNG Train, Western Australia
- Offshore oil production and storage facility, Western Australia
- Offshore gas development project, Timor Sea
- Chemical Plant, Kwinana, Western Australia
- Clean Fuels Project, Melbourne
- Clean Fuels Refinery Expansion, Queensland
- CO2 Removal Study, Bass Strait
- Fire rebuild project: refrigerated lean oil gas processing plant, Victoria
- Floating Liquefied Natural Gas (FLNG) Project, Western Australia
- NGL capacity expansion project, Victoria
Fluor has a long history of successfully executing challenging projects in Australia safely, on schedule and within budget.